Pages

02.06.2017- Beauty Buys: Dove Derma Spa Body Oil

Friday, 2 June 2017

One of my pet peeves about the transition from winter to spring (as well as the sheer amount of energy expounded trying to find a suitable space to stash my knitwear!), is the amount of body admin involved. If you're anything like me (pale), the thought of displaying more flesh than usual is one which will fill you with a near Victorian sense of apprehension. My skin tends to really suffer with dryness during the winter months, so, when the warmer weather roles around, I'm always on the lookout for products which make the transition into spring as straightforward and hassle-free as possible. One such recent bodycare discovery comes in the shape of Dove's Derma Spa Body Oil:


This product has become a real hero of mine over recent weeks, and is something which I've found myself reaching for on a daily basis. It's a light, fast absorbing moisturising oil with just a splash of shimmer added- ideal if you, like me, are looking to cheat your way to something remotely close to that 'oh I've just got back from two weeks in the Caribbean' glow. Even better than that, it can be used on legs, arms- the whole shebang. What's not to love? 

Have you discovered any new beauty essentials recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground