Pages

05.06.2017- My Month in Pictures: May

Monday, 5 June 2017

Goodness me, what a month this last one has been. On a personal level, it's been one of the hardest periods of my life, and one which I don't think I'll be sharing too much about online, but needless to say that I've never been more grateful for the support of some truly amazing friends. More broadly speaking, the horrific events in Manchester earlier in the month and in London over the weekend have also been difficult to comprehend, but the determination and resilience of these two incredible cities has been an inspiration, much like the courage of the emergency services and those affected in standing shoulder to shoulder, in defiance of these attempts to disrupt the normality of every day. With that same spirit in mind, I'm determined to look forward to some lovely summer plans- as well as looking back with fondness at some beautiful moments which have punctuated the last month:

Blue skies making Monday that little bit more bearable/Making the most of peony season/Escaping to glorious Marseille/Exploring hidden corners of the city/Contemplating relocating to France for the pastries alone/When your cinema looks like a film set!/Sharing the love for some holiday beauty heroes/Visiting the beautiful A Petal Unfolds x Kikki K installation/Farm shop fun/Peony power/Saturdays in the garden/London- a sight for sore eyes.

The next few weeks will be ones of re-calibration for me- with much needed break on the horizon which I couldn't be looking forward to more. 

What have you been up to over the last month?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground