Pages

09.06.2017- What I Wore Today #304

Wednesday, 7 June 2017

There's something crushingly ironic about the fact that I'm penning this post having just been absolutely drenched and windswept the moment I set foot outside of the front door- an indicator, I suppose, that the Great British Summertime is well and truly with us! After the glorious weather of last week, it's probably no surprise that the cosmic balance has been restored rather rapidly- something which is making me even more grateful for having been able to get away last month. The sunny South of France was every bit as beautiful as I expected it to be (keep your eyes peeled for some more posts coming soon!), and provided some seriously tip top backdrops for showcasing some of my suitcase staples:

outfit9june
Blouse- Marks and Spencer 
Top- ASOS 
Shorts- Topshop 
Sunglasses- Ray Ban (via John Lewis) 

This blouse from Marks and Spencer featured in a recent outfit post, and, from the moment I picked it up, I knew it would be perfect for the beach too- it certainly did a fantastic job at shielding me from the sea breeze! This basic black top from ASOS is another real perennial favourite, and a piece which is perfect for layering as I did here. Finally, these denim shorts from Topshop, which have been part of my holiday wardrobe since 2012, and which, I'm pleased to say still (just about!) fit! 

What are your holiday essentials?  

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. AH I loved that outfit on you, Sarah! Dat wind tho...

    - Elodie x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground