Pages

14.06.2017- What I Wore Today #305

Wednesday, 14 June 2017

One of the lovely things about heading off on holiday (or even on a mini break) is having the chance to snap up some different styles. It's been a little while since I headed off anywhere warm for a long weekend, so, in advance of my trip to France, I was keen to shop around for some summer holiday heroes. Luckily, the weather was perfectly obliging, affording plenty of opportunity to showcase a new favourite against a picture-perfect backdrop:

outfit11june
Dress- Monki 
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis) 
Shoes- Birkenstock 

As soon as I spotted this palm print dress from Monki, I snapped it up, as I knew it would be perfect for this trip- especially as it's so lightweight and ideal for the hotter weather. I adore the print too, and it looks wonderfully at home here- amidst the gardens at the Villa Noailles in Hyères, which I'll be posting in full about towards the end of the week. Needless to say, I think that this will be a holiday essential for years to come, but I'm hoping to style it for days at home too- watch this space!

Have you picked up any holiday heroes recently?

(Image credit: Michelle Chai, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Love this dress - the print is so holiday appropriate! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground